Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

January 31, 2005

Monday

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good." Author Unknown

Monday morning -my new sleigh bed with the 800 thread count sheets felt like a warm embrace . Is it really Monday? ...Already?

5:30 am - alarm goes off I should be getting up and going for a morning run
6:20 - bed feels so warm - accidently kick the cat who is sleeping at my feet
(f*%$ing Cat!)

7:00 - I should have gone for my run
7:02 Phone is ringing - it's Rea - I'll call you back
7:03 Phone is ringing again - ( I crawl under the covers and kick the cat again - dang cat!)
7:06 It's Rea calling again - Must be important - okay ...I'm up -

We brieflydiscuss the ramifications of the past weekend and the actions that were taken. Laughing and worrying about the "out of character experience"

On my way to work - talk to Dad on the phone - second big hug for the day -

Boss just walked in my office - the company that bought our former parent company is pulling their acquired account manager out of our office - Don Quixote is taking over his acounts and I get my DQ (aka my boss) accounts to manage - Gee Thank-you I was already dizzy from the work piling up on my desk and now I get Don Quixote's accounts - At least it's job security.

"How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg."Abraham Lincoln

1 Comments:

  • At 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Seems Mondays we drag a little more

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home