Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

February 04, 2005

Random

Last night Rea and I went to get Chinese food - ah yes Chinese food - it's quick, it's easy, and convenient. What makes it so convenient? Is it because there is a Chinese restaurant on every corner? Or is it because they deliver? Chopsticks challenge the theory of it being ever so convenient. I have not been able to master the art of eating rice with Chopsticks. I usually give up after the third pile of grain lands on my shirt and reach for my fork. It is then I realize that even chopsticks are a convenient tool. I can twist my hair up high on my head and stab them through the center - creating the perfect, no hassle up do.

Today we went to a vegan restaurant in the third ward for lunch. The food was all natural with no animal byproducts. However, we shared a laugh over the fact that it was served to us on Styrofoam plates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home