Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

April 14, 2005

I thought you all forgot - I felt like the kid who couldn't play kick ball because the teams were uneven. Depressed and self-involved it was awful. In my natural escapism fashion I laced up my shoes and went for a run. After all - the next day was a Tuesday - who goes out on a Tuesday?

Not expecting anymore than a few happy emails and elated phone calls I woke up with the sun peaking through my blinds telling me it was time to hit the gym. A bird was squawking outside my window, it's better than a rooster was all I could think. Screw the gym - I walked to Starbucks. Upon my return - you all remembered and had contacted me by 9:00 am.

The rest of the day was awesome -from the time I got to the office till I laid my head down at 2:00am. I can't forget Lindsey singing Flashdance and the whole bar singing to me. ( my face flushed and matched the color of my hair).

Thanks

3 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your welcome hon, good seeing you.

     
  • At 4:41 PM , Blogger Any said...

    Wandered over from your comment on my blog... lots of fun!

    -Trixie

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Help! don't know if I have right email. want to send you stuff about our trip- found a beautiful cabin. Also, I'm going to look into flights for students, maybe I can come see you through independent air for a few days. I miss you so much it hurts.
    Love, Tiffy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home