Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

April 07, 2005

Phase 2


There are the guys who get your pulse going a little, but these are invariably the emotionally unavailable guys. Melancholy Hipster Boy, for example, who send you lots of friendly emails and text messages. He makes it obvious that he wants to hang out with you but then when you do hoof it over to his apartment at 9 pm for pecan pie (when you really should be in bed so you can get up at a ridiculous time to go work out), he spends the whole time talking about himself. Like “Helloooo! I am here! Do you notice me?” Did I bring the fermion's?

It is just discouraging sometimes, people. And I don’t have time for it. Between trying to become a super star sales diva, a rock star, an Aunt, a sister, a friend, and not to mention holding down a full-time job, I don't have much patience for this stuff anymore.

On a side note, I have been able to go to some good ball games this week. Still a little miffed about buying my boss tickets to the Stro's game then he's like," Hey can you see me up there? I'm in the club."

Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home