Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

April 26, 2005

They stood in a perfect line mimicking every move I made. Their hats were pushed to the left with a sideways slant representing the slightest bit of style. I could tell it was going to be one of those days they color outside of the lines with a purpose.

"Very good now loosen up your shoulders and put a little bounce in your knees. You've got it. Now let's start from the chorus - 1....2....3"

"If yah status ain't hood
I ain't checkin for yah
Betta be street if he lookin at me
I need a soldier!"

She walked into the room trying not to smile barely brushing my shoulder.

"Thank-you for teaching my kids hip hop. Kids get your shoes and say good-bye to Aunt Jess. We need to be on time for preschool."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home