Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

February 04, 2005

why did you send this to me? your turn

1. What is your full name: Jess ..Sass ...Red Tornado ...J-bird...Jessie Kats... Strawberry...Big Red...Messica...I am sure there are others I don't know about
2. What color pants are you wearing now: what pants?
3. What are you listening to right now: The OffSpring

4. What are the last two digits of your phone number: 13 (call me lucky)

5. What was the last thing you ate: vegetarian gumbo

6. If you were a crayon what color would you be: Greem

7. How is the weather right now: Dusk, my favorite time of the evening.

8. Last person you talked to on the phone: Mom

9. The first thing you notice about a guy: His shoulders, shoes, and car...I mean his Personality

10. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Yeah, he's...okay, I guess.

11. Are you happy today: Asi Asi y tu'?.

12. What is your favorite drink: Vodka Soda (but I don't discriminate)

13. Favorite alcoholic drink: Refer to #12
14. What is your favorite sport: Football, Basketball, Baseball

15. What is your hair color: Red

16. Eye color: Hazel

17. Do you wear contacts: No.

18. Siblings: I am one of 5 - my parents spoiled me with lots of playmates (I don't mean the dirty kind)

19. Favorite month: October or November - when the air is crisp and leaves are falling, just right for football screaming and night time cuddling

20. Favorite food: Salad or

21. What was the last movie you saw? Nap. Dynomite (I don't get it)

22. Favorite day of the year: The one you don't expect, it's not a day, it's a random memory
23. Are you too shy to ask someone out: HELL NO

24. Summer or Winter: Winter.

25. Hugs or Kisses: Both!

26. Chocolate or Vanilla: Swirl.

27. Do you want your friends to write back: Friends? Pls. write your comments

28. Who is least likely to respond: My mom

29. What's under your bed: Bags and suitcases I will never use, occasionally you can find my cat under there somewhere.

31. What's on your mouse pad: Texas Childrens Hospital

32. What is your favorite board game? I don't know, I am never bored

33. Favorite smells: Fresh cut grass in early spring

34. Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No, but if you are a guy reading this and have mastered this task, please contact me.

35. What inspires you: The strength of my parents, the unconditional LOVE of my brothers, sisters, and their spouses. However, it is the promise of tomorrow and the moment of today that keeps me moving foward.

36. Do you like your popcorn with salt or plain popcorn? I like it with salt and plain, depending on my mood. Please pass the toothpicks.

37. What is your favorite flower: Daisies, Tulips, or Cali Lilies. It's the simplicity of these flowers that make them beautiful

38. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home