Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

March 03, 2005

I DID IT!

Scene from Steele Magnolias (1989)

Truvy: I kind of like hiring somebody with a past.
Clairee: She can't be more than eighteen. She hasn't had time to have a past.
Truvy: Oh get with it, Clairee. This is the eighties. If you can achieve puberty, you can achieve a past

I hired to design my blog and rescue me from the weak southern waify template of pink (I love pink, but my eyes are going to get a visionary pump if another color does not become the "next best thing soon". Everything changes and we all evolve. Pink is the new black and straight is the new guy. Yada Yada

I digress. . . I will have to wait 6 weeks due to their back log.

T and I also bought a 6 game package for the Rockets which guarantees us tix to the playoffs before they go on sale to the general public (woohoo!). I am so happy they broke their losing streak - after losing 3 games in a row - I didn't know if they could pull it off with out my buddies press (he's still out - due to scar tissue)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home