Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

February 09, 2005

Not me

Email from big Sister

"Reed was pretending to call people today. He said he was calling his
"Aunt J-bird" did he get you?

He calls his 4th toe, his Uncle Scott toe.

Freaky kid."

Today is Ash Wednesday, I will be going to Mass at Lunch to get annointed with ashes. Although I really feel as though my soul is going to turn to Ash. I have been planning a girls weekend to Las Vegas during March Madness. I just realized the weekend I am going is Easter Weekend. I feel as though one thousand baths in holy water will not cleanse my soul during the time that Christ has risen. Yes I do know there are churches in Vegas - however if I enter a church during that time it will most likely be while I am calling my parents telling them to log on to www.vegasweddingsonline.com

What do I do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home