Sassy Suspect

The misadventures of a single gal trying to find the balance and humor in every day life.

February 11, 2005

Lost an hour of sleep

I had the perfect start to my day planned. I tore myself out of bed, at 6:00 a.m., after having some very strange dreams. I put my running clothes on, grabbed a cup of coffee, and headed down to the park for a run. I arrived at the park - strapped my radio to my arm, shut my car door, and locked my keys in the car. I seriously contemplated going for a run and dealing with it after the run. An hour and half later AAA showed up (an hour and a half - errrrrrrrrr ... grrrowl I could have gone for my run after all).

It's not good when it's 7:30 in the morning and you say to yourself, "I need a drink"

I went home and got some "Mamma Sun" time on the phone and felt much better after that. Busy morning at the office today and somehow managed to diet f**K myself at lunch. I practically ate the whole salad bar at Jason's Deli then topped it off with ice cream. Back at the office I had a girl scout cookie - nothing like immediate satisfaction. (:-()

Valentines Day is approaching. My office mate just said, "Since you don't have a man what are you going to do?" I had a mouth full of water at the time and nearly spewed it all over my desk from laughter. I began cracking up and bluntly asked, "Did you really just say that?"

I feel like getting into some trouble tonight however, I may just save it all for tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home